Schedule a Mammogram in Columbia, South Carolina with Dr. Albert E. Odom.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The best way you can fight back against breast cancer is to get routine mammograms and stop it early.
It’s estimated that approximately every two minutes someone gets diagnosed with breast cancer. Chances are, you know someone that’s been diagnosed with breast cancer, or someone who’s life was permanently effected by a breast cancer diagnosis.
There are so many more options than just wearing pink! Explore some of the ideas below:
- Donate to charities
- Participate in walks, races, or other events that promote wellness and give proceeds to breast cancer foundations.
- Remember to do monthly self-checks.
- Quit smoking
- Talk to your relatives about family history of cancer.
- Start a wellness group and promote healthy habits and preventative healthcare.
- Schedule your annual Mammogram in Columbia, South Carolina with Dr. Albert E. Odom today! Call 803.907.7300 for more information.