Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.
- AARP Medicare Complete by United Healthcare
- Absolute Total Care Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Allegiance-Prisma Health Plan
- Allwell Medicare from Absolute Total Care
- AmericaÕs 1st Choice Medicare
- BCBS Blue Essentials Exchange Plan
- BCBS Federal Employee Health Plan
- BCBS PPC/PPO Preferred Blue
- BCBS State Employee Plan
- Beech Street
- BlueChoice Blue Options
- BlueChoice HealthPlan of SC
- BlueChoice Medicaid – Healthy Blue
- BlueCross BlueShield – BlueCross Secure-Medicare HMO –
- Richland County
- BlueCross BlueShield – BlueCross Total -Medicare PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield Medicare PPO Out of State
- First Choice by Select Health Medicaid